Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grab Bag.

Today is the last day to enter to win a copy of Tara Kelly's Amplified--you get an entry for each action--comment, follow, tweet. Three winners will have copies mailed to them from indie bookstore A Whale of a Tale. Please be sure to enter by 5:00 PM EST.

Congratulations to Andrew Smith for winning the SCIBA award for The Marbury Lens. This book is brilliant, unclassifiable, and has some of the best writing I have ever seen. I love this book.

I hope you all have a good week--the week before Halloween is one of the best of the year. Lots of Creature-Feature type movies on. I suggest we soak some up.

Thank you for your support and comments, one and all.

More about creatures, the Revolution, and good books coming up this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool, I've been meaning to read The Marbury Lens. Wish me luck for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete